Spring Green Facial!
WHAT BETTER TIME OF YEAR THAN SPRING TO CELEBRATE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA?
Skin Therapy’s Spring Green Facial, our Seasonal Spring 2015 facial does just that!
Get your skin ready for spring by celebrating all things Green.
What’s the value of Green Tea? Well, the Heart of Green Tea or EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) is the most abundant catechin in skin care. Catechins are a type of natural flavonoid phytochemical called polyphenols or in lay man’s terms “super antioxidants”. These specific compounds provide potent antibacterial support and reduce inflammation to minimize and prevent cell damage for younger, healthier-looking skin.
DID YOU KNOW THAT GREEN TEA…
- may be used to reduce puffy eyes and under-eye circles, moisturize skin and minimize enlarged pores plus calm skin after shaving.
- polyphenols provide greater antioxidant protection than vitamins A, C & E.
- eliminates free radicals which can cause cancer by altering DNA and safeguards healthy cells while ushering cancer cells to their death.
- assists the wound-healing process and manages and minimizes scarring.
- protects the skin’s immune system, inhibits MMP, delays cellular aging, stabilizes sensitive, irritated skin, provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits and improves skin elasticity.